AVAILABLE AT OUR WHITESBORO LOCATION 903-564-3386
The heaviest ground feeder available. This large mineral feeder is 38 inches in diameter and 15 inches tall. At 58 pounds, it's one of the heaviest and most economical for big cattle and large-horned livestock. The new 3/8 inch thick flap is 41 inches in diameter and has been redesigned to be even tougher than before. The three compartments will hold 200 pounds of salt of loose minerals and the entire base is made from high quality polyethylene to stand up to the elements and feed lot environments. It also has three anchoring areas to prevent it from moving.
- 15” high and 38” wide.
- Single flap top promotes longer usage.
- 3 compartments allow for 200 LBS. of salt or mineral (block or loose).
- Low profile virtually eliminates tipping or spilling.
- Can be anchored in 3 different locations for added stability.
- Made with high quality polyethylene.