This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 135 degree sweep and is ideal for use as part of a permanent installation or as part of a portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. By pivoting our 10’ wide sweeping bow gate at the inside corner of the alley entrance, livestock flow is improved by eliminating corners that are found in other sweep systems. This system is built with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. Each panel features single piece vertical stays fitted through drilled rails to further increase the structural integrity. Sturdy pin connectors are used to assemble the sweep tub components. The alley frame is designed with tabs to allow for quick and easy connection to Priefert’s standard Premier Panels with chain connectors. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish will add years of life to your investment.
- This Premier Open Sweep is great for permanent corrals and versatile enough for portable applications.
- 135 degree sweep is easily reversible so that cattle can be loaded from either side of the working alley, and can be expanded into a complete corral system with the purchase of additional pieces.
- By pivoting our 10’ wide sweeping bow gate at the inside corner of the alley entrance, livestock flow is improved by eliminating corners that are found in other sweep systems.
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” this sweep is constructed from our number one selling cattle panel, the Premier Panel.
- Premier Panels are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. These panels feature single piece drilled stays to provide extra stability.
- Sturdy pin connectors provide secure connection points that allow for quick and easy assembly of the sweep tub.
- The 10’ wide Premier Sweep Gate works as the sweep gate, pushing cattle into the working alley. This gate features a 7’ tall bow frame for added stability and a Double Piston Lever Latch.
- The alley frame is designed with tabs to allow for secure connection to Priefert’s standard Premier Panels with chain connectors.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
~ Specs ~
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- Alley frame opening designed to connect to 25” wide alley
- PS135-1 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Sweep Gate with Alley Frame (PSBG135), 3 – Premier Sweep Curve Panels (PSCP135), 1 - Premier Sweep Straight Panel (PSSP135), and 2 – Sheeted Sweep Radius Bars (SSRB)
- Premier Sweep Gate constructed from 1.9” OD Round™ 16 gauge tubing with 1.050” OD single piece vertical stay, bow frame constructed from 2.375” OD 12 gauge tubing.
- Sweep panels constructed from 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
PLEASE CALL OUR ONLINE SALES DEPT.(940)365-3636 WITH ANY QUESTIONS!