The Flexineb E2 System is a portable silent equine nebulizer for delivering aerosolized drugs and natural therapies to the airways of the horse. The soft flexible mask fits over the horse's face and creates a good seal by tightening the strap around the horse's head. A good seal is important to maximise inhalation of nebulized drugs and natural therapies.
- Sizing: muzzle circumference measurement to be between 17 in to 20 in
- Includes grooming box, accessory kit, instruction manual with drug table, 16.9 oz 0.9% Saline & 16.9 oz distilled water for cleaning
- Robust and silent, so as to not distress the horse
- No hoses, wires or awkward valves
The Medication Cup is part of the Flexineb E2 Nebulizer System. Drugs and natural therapies are put into the Med Cup and converted into a fine mist for inhalation. The Med Cup is a replaceable part of the Flexineb E2 System with a life of approximately 150 doses depending on the drug used and how well it is maintained.
- GREY Coded Med Cups are recommended for use with Antibiotics like Gentamicin and Amikacin, Bronchodilators like Clenbuterol and Corticosteroids like Dexamethasone. These are our standard cups.
- GREEN Coded Med Cups are recommended for use with difficult to nebulize Antibiotics such as Cobactan®, Excenel® and R-Nystatine and Natural Therapies such as Balsamic Air. These cups are our faster delivery cups, suitable for thicker solutions.
PLEASE CALL OUR ONLINE SALES DEPT.(940)365-3636 WITH ANY QUESTIONS!