The HG One incorporates Haygain's patented steam distribution manifold spike system. This enables steam to penetrate from the center of the forage outwards at temperatures in excess of 212ºF, to eliminate respirable dust and kill mold spores and bacteria.
The HG One’s lid is double-skinned for exceptional strength and thermal efficiency in all ambient temperatures without compromising performance. The lid has been designed with special “pockets” that allow the condensation to collect and then fall back evenly onto the hay.
Quick and easy to use, the HG One steams forage in approximately 60 minutes using a 1.5 kW steam generator with a water capacity of 0.8 gallons sufficient for one steaming cycle. The steam generator features a stainless steel boiler shell and the specially designed heating element is located outside the boiler, thus reducing damage from limescale build-up; extending the life of the element considerably.
- Comes complete with everything you need:
- 1.5 kW Steam Generator/Boiler
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- 2 Descaler Sachets - to keep your boiler in tip top condition
- Dipstick - to monitor water level
- Funnel - for filling
- Weight: 50.7lbs (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: 22.2 x 29 inches (diameter x height)
- Feeds 1 horse*
- Holds up to 15.4lbs of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- Ideal for everyday use on the yard, lightweight and compact: easy to take to shows
- 1.5kW steam generator, 0.8 gallons capacity
PLEASE CALL OUR ONLINE SALES DEPT.(940)365-3636 WITH ANY QUESTIONS!