The Haygain 2000 is designed to feed 4 or more horses*.
It can accommodate a fully strung bale or 77-88 lbs of haylage, haynets or loose hay. The HG 2000 chest allows temperatures to reach over 212°F - vital for killing mold spores and bacteria in the hay.
The HG 2000's cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The steam generator (with a water capacity of 2.1 gal) features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, a robust heating element and offers safety thermal protection with a “run dry” alarm and warning light. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- Comes complete with everything you need:
- 2 x 1.5 kW Steam Generators/Boilers - please note: you will need 2 different sockets on different 1500 W power circuits
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- 1 Gallon Filler Bottle
- 2 Descaler Sachets - to keep your boilers in tip top condition
- 2 Dipsticks - to monitor water level
- 2 Funnels - for filling
- Drip tray
- Weight: 165 lbs (hay container and steam generator combined weight)
- Dimensions: LxDxH 57in x 32in x 29in
- Feeds 4+ horses
- Built in wheels for easy transportation
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- 0.9 gallon capacity per steam generator with safety features
PLEASE CALL OUR ONLINE SALES DEPT.(940)365-3636 WITH ANY QUESTIONS!